Financial Conflict Of Interest Disclosure
- Federal Form 800 (Federal financial disclosure) Federal Sponsor/Various other Sponsors/Projects involving human subjects complete the "Statement of Economic Interest for Government Sponsored Programs and Statement of Key Personnel on Privately Sponsored Programs" for each "Key Personnel" on the project if the sponsor is
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Public Health Service (PHS)
- the American Heart Association (AHA - Western and National)
- UC Discovery Grant
- California Institute for Regenerative Medicine
- Special Research Programs funded by UCOP, which is composed of the following programs: (a) California Breast Cancer Research, (b) Tobacco-Related Disease Research, and (c) University Wide Aids Research Programs
- other designated entities
Please note the following:*Completing Form 800 is also required for subcontract funds originating from all sponsors listed above.
"Key Personnel" are those employees who have independent responsibility for the design, conduct or reporting of the research and students also can be considered "Key Personnel" if they meet this criteria.*Key Personnel are required to file this disclosure for any research involving human subjects funded by a private sponsor.
- Non-Federal Form 700U (State of CA financial disclosure form)
- Non -Government sponsor:
For use if the sponsor is a non-government agency, and (2) is not listed on the exempt list provided on the website of the Fair Political Practicies Commission of State of California in Regulation no. 18755(d)(1) (see exemption list).
- Both disclosure forms: There are cases where both the State and the Federal regulations apply and both the State of California Form 700-U and UC form 800 must be completed. Some examples are (1) all projects submitted under the UC Discovery program, (2) when the University is receiving funding from a corporate entity that was using a prime award from a Federal agency to fund the project, or (3) Key Personnel working on privately-sponsored projects involving human subjects.
Other useful Financial Forms
- Request for Advance Account
- Cash / Check Receipt Log
- Cost Transfer Request - non payroll
- Declaration of Missing Receipts
- Employee Payroll Data Change Request
- Membership Dues Request Form
- Entertainment Expense Form
- Approval Request for Addt'l / Exceptional Entertainment Expense
- Purchasing Card Coversheet
- Purchasing Request
- Reimbursement / Check Request
- BOC-Kearney Salary Expense Transfer Request
- BOC-D Travel Expense Worksheet