Networking with Local Farmers
One of the main objectives of Sierra CRAFT is to facilitate networking within the farming community. Here are a few ways to get started...
- One easy way to start networking with other farmers and ranchers is to join our listserv where you can exchange ideas, ask questions or offer information to other growers.
- To form a more personal connection, sign up to be or to have a mentor.
- Come to our workshops and take advantage of the gathering together of farmers, ranchers and agricultural professionals.
- If you have a specific question, we have complied a list of farmers and ranchers that are willing to talk with other farmers and answer questions on particular topics. This list can be accessed through our listserv.
- Join us at our monthly farmer-to-farmer networking breakfasts. Come and meet other farmers and ranchers. Enjoy a chance to relax and talk with other producers about issues affecting local agriculture.
The AgFutures and SierraCRAFT projects are funded in part by WSARE