- Canine distemper in an isolated population of fishers (Martes pennanti) from California. (2103) Keller, S. M., M. Gabriel, K. A. Kerio, E. J. Dubovi, E. Van Wormer, R. A. Sweitzer.
- Anticoagulant Rodenticides on our Public and Community Lands: Spatial
Distribution of Exposure and Poisoning of a Rare Forest Carnivore (2013) Gabriel, M.W., L. W Woods, R. Poppenga, R. A. Sweitzer.
- Estimating trend in occupancy for the Southern Sierra fisher Martes pennanti population (2013) Zielinski, William J.; Baldwin, James A.; Truex, Richard L.; Tucker, Jody M.; Flebbe, Patricia A.
- Mapping fisher denning trees with lidar (2012) Zhao, F., R.A. Sweitzer, Q. Guo, and M. Kelly.
- Using Stochastic simulation to evaluate competing risks of wildfire and ffuels management on an isolaed forest carnivore. (2011) Scheller and Spencer.
- Using Forest Inventory Data to Assess Fisher Resting Habitat Suitability (2010) Zielinski et. al.
- Resting structures and resting habitat of fishers in the southern Sierra Nevada, California. (2009) Purcell et al
- Short term effects of fire and fire surrogate treatments of fisher habitats in the Sierra Nevada. (2005) Truex and Zielinski.
- Home Range Characteristics of fisher in California (2004) by Zielinski et. al.
- Resting Habitat Selection by fishers in California (2004) by Zielinski et. al.
- Genetic Diversity and Structure of the Fisher in a Peninsular and Peripheral Metapopulation (2004) Wisely et. al.
- Conservation Genetics of the Fisher Based on Mitochondrial DNA Sequencing (2003) Drew et al.
- Regional Variation in Home-Range-Scale Habitat Models for Fisher in California (2000) Davis et. al.
- Diets of Fishers at the Southernmost Extent of their Range (1999) Zielinski et al.
- Current Distribution of the fisher, martes pennanti, in California 1995 by William J. Zielinski, USDA Forest Service, The Pacific Southwest Research Station and the Department of Wildlife Studies at Humboldt State University.
- Additional research papers can be found on wikispace's living assessment page.