Forms & Worksheets
Policy Manual Forms (updated December 19, 2008)
- Application [doc file]: This is a master gardener application with editable text areas to include information specific to your county. This form can be printed and mailed or handed out. It is not an online application.
- Annual Volunteer Agreement & Request for Reappointment [doc file]: Completion of this document is required for annual reappointment to the program. It allows for a person to select one of the following:
- reappointment for one year
- reappointment with consideration in completing current years volunteer and continuing education requirements
- Limit active appointment
- Non-renewal of appointment.
- Code of Conduct/Rights and Responsibilities [pdf]: this is an optional form to be used as part of the annual reappointment at the discretion of the County Director and/or Program Representative. It has been designed to be of benefit to the local program administration and is strongly recommended in that it provides a clear understanding of the expectations of the master gardener volunteer and of UC and it articulates the penalties that may be incurred for non-compliance.
- Request for Reinstatement [doc file]: This sample form is for volunteers who would like to be reinstated and reappointed into the local Master Gardener Program. This should be used if the person has been inactive for less than 3 years.
- Proof of California Driver’s License and Automotive Liability Insurance [pdf for print only]: This form is required if the Master Gardener volunteer will be driving as part of their volunteer duties. Note that liability coverage must be the UC minimum, not the state minimum (see Master Gardener Administrative Handbook, section XII)
- Waiver of Liability, Assumption of risk, and Indemnity Agreement [pdf for print only] - This form is not required at this time (through Dec. 2008). However, pending further review, this document may be required in the future for some individuals depending upon the degree of risk associated with their duties.
- Sample Letters - in MS Word (Save to your hard drive. Then, open and edit.)
- Appointment card (pdf) - Save the original file and work from a copy with another name. The data you enter in the first instance of county name, county director name, and valid date fields will be duplicated on each of the 10 cards. The volunteer name field is unique.
- ANR Catalog Master Gardener Order Form - 2010