Communications Technology Training
Choosing the best tool for your next project:
There is a guide to help you decide what tools are available and how they can be part of your communication strategy.
Adobe Connect Pro (desktop videoconferencing)
If you are in the ANR Directory, you already have an account.
The Repository is an online storage site where you can archive and share digital images, forms, documents, audio or video files, anything in digital form.
The ability to produce a screencast, a digital recording of computer screen output often containing audio narration, is now available to Division academics and staff. It can be used to narrate PowerPoint presentations and create tutorials and have them processed into a variety of video file formats.
Camtasia Relay for ANR information page.
To get an account on ANR’s Camtasia Relay server, contact Leigh Dragoon (email@example.com) in CSIT.
Information Technology Services offers information about:
- Remote Desktop connections
- Room-based videoconferencing
- Computer hardware and software
- Computer security
- How do I contact somebody about the images that appear in the ANR Repository?
- Who is ANR's media librarian?
- How do I get help for any of the ANR Portal Tools?
- What if I can't find an image I need in the ANR Repository?
- Are the ANR Repository images the right size for PowerPoint?
- What size are images in the ANR Repository?
Site Builder 3 (released 2010)
Information Technology Services' Video Conferencing website