Website for 2013 ANR statewide conference opens
A website for the 2013 ANR statewide conference is now online at http://ucanr.edu/sites/statewideconference2013. As information about the conference develops, it will be posted here. ANR’s statewide conference for academics and staff is scheduled for April 9–11, 2013.
The planning committee will be meeting over the next few months to craft an agenda for the conference. If you have comments or suggestions to help in planning the conference, you can submit them through the website.
In a previous message, Maggi Kelly’s name was inadvertently omitted from the list of ANR statewide conference planning committee members. The complete committee list is as follows:
- Co-chair Edie Allen, UCCE specialist and professor in the Department of Botany & Plant Sciences at UC Riverside
- Co-chair Morgan Doran, UCCE director in Solano County and advisor in Solano, Napa and Yolo counties
- Maggi Kelly, UCCE specialist in the Department of Environmental Science, Policy and Management at UC Berkeley
- Peter King, UC public affairs director
- Valerie Mellano, UCCE acting director and advisor in San Diego County
- Tim Paine, professor in the Department of Entomology at UC Riverside
- Doug Parker, director of the California Institute for Water Resources and leader for the water strategic initiative
- Mike Poe, media services manager in ANR Communication Services & Information Technology
- Dan Putnam, UCCE specialist and AES agronomist in the Department of Plant Sciences at UC Davis
- Kim Rodrigues, executive director of academic personnel
- Ken Tate, UCCE Russell L. Rustici Rangeland Watershed specialist in the Department of Plant Sciences at UC Davis
- Sherry Cooper, program analyst II in the Program Support Unit
The conference will be held April 9–11, 2013, at the DoubleTree Hotel near the Ontario Airport in Southern California.
This announcement is also posted and archived on the ANR Update pages.