Brand Elements File Tips
Download files and format info
You can download TIFF and PNG files of the new identity tools by clicking on the link for the format you want underneath each color example. For a PNG file only, simply copy the image you see displayed on the page.
Not sure which type of file to use?
- PNG files are for Web and Powerpoint use, not printing. They replace GIFs, the previous Web graphics standard.
- TIFF files are used in printed documents and for placement into other graphic applications such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- PDF files are for placing in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and other graphic applications.
- Adobe Illustrator files are for editable vector source files, meaning they can be scaled to any size (unlike bitmap files that will deteriorate if enlarged).
- Adobe InDesign files are for printed documents and publications and for editable vector source files.
Contact us if you need a vector source file.
- .dot and .dotx are Word template files - see our guide to Microsoft Office templates to save yourself headaches with these files.
- .pot and .potx are PowerPoint template files - again, our template guide will help you use these files correctly.
- .pub are files for Microsoft Publisher.