The UC ANR look - creating brand awareness
This toolkit is about one thing: creating brand awareness.
Our goal with this toolkit is to give UC ANR a stronger connection to the University of California brand while giving our family of sub-brands a place to thrive.
Brands are about relationships: the University of California connection gives us credibility; our family of sub-brands is where connections to our clients are made and flourish. Your participation in this system will foster a strong, unified image.
A key element in increasing awareness is creation of a framework for consistent messaging, and one of the ways to do this is with a common look and feel through a visual identity system. Consistency in color, fonts and editorial tone tell visitors to a Web site, readers of a brochure or newsletter, or attendees at an event that we are all part of the same brand family and establish a cohesive and professional look.
We create brand awareness through
- consistent use of the brand elements - visual identity, color, and fonts
- consistent use of visual landmarks - Web navigation, placement of visual identity elements, color, and fonts
- creation of customer-focused visual presentation and content
- use of language that is audience-appropriate, up-to-date, and without jargon or unexplained acronyms
- telling our story in a way that is relevant and compelling
This Toolkit provides all the elements you need to deliver your content with a strong connection to the University of California brand.
To take full advantage of the Toolkit elements, use the UC ANR Brand Style Guide.