All Star Team Application Information
All Star Applicant Essays are now being accepted for the 2012/2013 4-H Program Year. Note: you must be in high school and have at least your Gold Star.
- 4-H group you are a member of.
- Number of years in 4-H.
- What do you want to accomplish as an All Star?
- Why you would like to be an All Star?
- What qualities can you add to the All Star Team?
- In what ways would you like to promote the 4-H program to the public?
- If you could choose one community service project, what would it be and how would it relate to 4-H?
The deadline for application is October 1, 2012. Bring your completed applicant essay and your up-to-date record book to the El Dorado County 4-H office by 5:00 PM on that date.
Upon receiving your applicant essay and record book, you will be expected to attend the All Star Team Interviews (date/time will later be announced). Thank you so much for considering membership of our team, we have a lot of fun. Remember to be creative in your essay and be yourself.
All Star interviews will be held in early October at the 4-H office.
Any question(s) contact Tracy Celio at email@example.com.
4-H All Stars Handbook and Forms