In this function you can quickly and easily get a report of your records for a particular fiscal year.
- To retrieve your Annual Report records, click the Retrievals tab, which appears at the top of the DANRIS-X screens, just to the left of the Help tab. You will then see the ANNUAL REPORT RETRIEVALS screen, click the Data Recap link.
- Here you make the following selections:
- Indicate which fiscal year from the drop down menu.
- Choose whether you want to retrieve all your Annual Report records or only a certain category or categories of records (Progress Report, Publications, and/or Multi state Activity). By default, all the categories in the list will be checked for retrieval. If you do not want to retrieve all these, click to un-check categories until only those you want are checked.
- Specify your preference for either column or row display. (Note: the row display can make reading narratives easier.)
Select the type of file in which you want your records output for viewing: Web Page, Word, or Excel.
- When you have made all your selections, click Get Data. You will then see, in a new window, the display of all the Annual Report records for the criteria you selected.
- When you are done viewing your records, you may save your retrieval output to your computer in the file format you selected (Web page, Word document, or Excel file). (Note: if you choose the Excel format, carat characters (<) will be displayed in place of any forced line breaks and/or bulleted/numbered lists that you have entered into any of the fields that allow formatting.)
- You can then return to your DANRIS-X session, which remains open in its original window, by closing the retrieval output window and the data recap selection screen window.