The DANRIS-X CE Specialist Annual Report module is the second of two modules of the new DANRIS-X CE Specialist programmatic reporting system. The format for data entry parallels the reporting done by AES faculty in the national Current Research and Information System (CRIS) reporting system.The new DANRIS-X enables ANR academics to more fully document their activities and impacts and to record, in one place, information needed for individual and administrative purposes.
The Annual Report module captures information for the Projects/Programs you identified in your Annual Plan for the past federal fiscal year.
For each of your Projects/Programs you report on the following:
- Progress Report - Describe your activities and accomplishments for the project during the reporting year, include the following:
- Outputs - Deliverables other than publications, such as activities/events, services, and products.
- Outcomes/Impacts - Changes in knowledge, actions, or conditions.
- Participants - Any collaborators or contacts (individuals and/or partner organizations) that have worked on the project.
- Target Audience - Any individuals or organizations that have been served by the project.
- Project Modifications - Any major changes in approach, problems or delays.
- Publications - Include only those that are specific to the project during the reporting year.
- Multi state Extension Activity - Describe collaborative efforts with Extension colleagues in other states.
You can come back to this Help document at any time by clicking the Help button that appears at the top of each page in DANRIS-X. A new window will open in which you will see the Table of Contents of this Help document. You can then click on any topic to go to the help for that topic.
If you need further assistance, please contact the Program Planning and Evaluation Office in Oakland: Chris Hanson at email@example.com or at (510) 987-0628, or Katherine Webb-Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (510) 978-0029.