Emerald, Platinum & All Star Information
Amador County 4-H All Star
2013 Application Deadline is May 29th
If you qualify for Amador County 4-H All Star, please take the time and fill out the the application
- Be currently enrolled in 4-H.
- Be at least 13 years of age by January 1 of selection year.
- Have completed three years of club work. (Current year can count as number three)
- Have attained the Gold Star Rank.
- Be eligible for enrollment in the coming year.
- Have demonstrated leadership abilities, citizenship concern, and maturity of judgment.
- Have made a significant contribution to the maintenance and expansion of the 4-H program.
- Submit an All Star Application, Contract and your current 4-H Record Book to your Community Club Leader by May 29, 2013.
- Submit two letters of recommendation with the above listed in #8 -- one from 4-H Volunteer and one from a person outside 4-H (teacher, clergy, long-time friend).
- The Community Club Leader will review all the information submitted by the All Star candidate.
- The Community Club Leader will submit the Candidate's packet to the 4-H Office by 5 PM, May 30, 2013.
- Interview before the 4-H Council will be on June 4,2013 at 7:00 pm.