- Author: Pamela Kan-Rice
VP Allen-Diaz has appointed the following people to the ANR statewide conference planning committee:
- Co-chair Edie Allen, UCCE specialist and professor in the Department of Botany & Plant Sciences at UC Riverside, natural resources and plant ecology
- Co-chair Morgan Doran, UCCE director in Solano County and advisor in Solano, Napa and Yolo counties, livestock and natural resources
- Maggi Kelly, UCCE specialist in the Department of Environmental Science, Policy and Management at UC Berkeley
- Peter King, UC public affairs director
- Valerie Mellano, UCCE acting director and advisor in San Diego County, environmental issues
- Tim Paine, professor in the Department of Entomology at UC Riverside
- Doug Parker, director of the California Institute for Water Resources and leader for the water strategic initiative
- Mike Poe, media services manager in ANR Communication Services & Information Technology
- Dan Putnam, UCCE specialist and AES agronomist in the Department of Plant Sciences at UC Davis
- Kim Rodrigues, executive director of academic personnel
- Ken Tate, UCCE Russell L. Rustici Rangeland Watershed specialist in the Department of Plant Sciences at UC Davis, agronomy
- Sherry Cooper, program analyst II in the Program Support Unit
ANR’s statewide conference for academics and staff has been scheduled for April 9–11, 2013, at the DoubleTree Hotel near the Ontario Airport in Southern California. The committee will be meeting over the next few months to craft an agenda for the conference. Contact one of the committee members if you have suggestions or comments.
This announcement is also posted and archived on the ANR Update pages.