- Author: Chris M. Webb
The first Small Farm News of 2012 is ready for viewing! As always this newsletter is full of relevant and practical information to assist small-scale farmers and ranchers.
Topics in this issue are:
- Workshops to prepare growers for food safety
- Building statewide support for California agritourism
- Selling wholesale at a farmers market
- Tips for growing, selling organic
- CSA operators offer tips
- How to identify ‘snake-oil’ products
- Pedro Ilic Award honors Paul Vossen
The newsletter can be found on this page of the UC Small Farm Program website.