- Author: Chris M. Webb
This year’s landscape disease symposium will be held on Thurs., October 14 in Camarillo, at the Camarillo Ranch House. As always, there will be much to learn!
Scheduled topics include:
- Biology and control of Armillaria mellea – the oak root fungus
- Viral pathogens of ornamental plants
- Identifying common mushrooms in the landscape
- Biology and regulation of Asian Citrus Psyllid in California
- Scorch (Xylella) diseases in California
- Understanding citrus diseases in landscapes
- Exotic pest update
- New regulations affecting the landscape industry in Ventura County.
Details, registration instructions and contact information can be found here.